I have a theory why people can become addicted to drugs. Obviously because of the mind-altering properties, of course. They say pot is the gateway drug. I don't agree.
I think the gateway drug to drug addiction is many things: coca-cola, white sugar, all other soda pops, cigarettes, GMOs, pesticides, food colourings, caffeine, tv dinners, packaged food, preservatives, whatever they spray on fruit and vegetables to keep them "fresh", hydrocarbons, whatever they put into clothing to make them crisp so you'll buy them, air fresheners, deodarents, hair sprays, commercial soap, commercial soap products like laundry soap, alcohol, whatever chemicals they put on furniture, carpeting and other new store-bought products, that brand new smell in your car.... we live in a chemical-infested world. Drugs are chemicals. Do you see the correlation?
We're probably drug addicted coming out of the womb because our mothers are as well. Not blaming mothers; they're victims of this too. I believe this is why drug addiction is a big problem in our world. Doesn't help that certain world controllers are making a shit load of money off of it either.
Come out hittin' hard this morning. Alcohol. When I was in the 12 steps, they said that not being able to drink alcohol was due to "an allergy of the body." This implied to me, that there was something inherently wrong with me because I couldn't drink "worth a damn."
I don't believe that there is "an allergy of the body." What I believe is that alcohol is poisonous. You're drinking poison. (Ivo gets freaked out about this. It's one of his peeves.) Whether it has soda pop (!) as a mix, or is made with wheat (!) doesn't matter. Whether it has a marischino cherry on top or a salt lick, doesn't matter.
Everybody's body is allergic to poison. Poison can kill you. As a matter of fact, I knew one guy who went to hospital after his stag with alcohol poisoning.
What happens though, when it doesn't kill you? It gets into your brain, crosses the blood-brain barrier, and makes you "less inhibited." Less inhibition for many on this earth, might be a good thing.
But what happens when you're really "less inhibited"? You act crazy. I've been to many an AA speaker night and heard stories of what these people did to their families, friends, employers and society in general while they were drinking. That's not an allergy - that's simply the effect of drinking enough of a toxin that hasn't killed you yet. You go nuts.
Think about it, think how many people you know who drink and at some point or another they are under this nefarious influence. And of course, look who's selling alcohol to you. Who owns those companies: the Illuminati. It's part of their plan to make this world a hell on earth.
COPYRIGHT OF THESE IMAGES IS HELD BY IMPLANT COMMUNICATIONS. ANY THEFT OF THESE IMAGES IS PROSECUTABLE BY LAW. Ivo's image is watermarked because his image is this service's logo; Tiannia is watermarked because this is my other body.