The Assumptions of Toxic Masculinity
- They believe women are sexually available to any man who wants them
- They believe women shouldn't be able to say 'no' to them
- They believe the male penis is the most important organ in not only the man's body, but the world. Everything in this world should revolve around anyone who has one and these are the most important people in the world.
- any man can make any comment about a woman's sexuality that he wants because he has the right to
- women should just “put up with it,” even enjoy it.
- if the toxic male has any problems, having sex with another woman should resolve them or at least provide a distraction (by the way this is energy vampirism. When you have sex with someone, you take on their karmic load or they release their karmic load to you, and some of these men have a lot of negative karma, for obvious reasons)
- a man should recreate, women should be responsible
- raising children is the woman's job
- the toxic male is entitled, in his own mind
- toxic males are often drug addicted and/or alcoholic
- no woman should be safe; they're all here to be toys for toxic men
- the toxic male is infallible, women are projected upon – they are ho's and bitches
- because they see their ever suffering partner as their rescuer, sometimes they respect the partner – as long as she follows his rules and doesn't cross him. They are capable of being immature tyrants.
- toxic males are sexually insatiable, that's because they're addicted
- toxic males blame everyone else for everything that's wrong in their life
- toxic males take everything from others and give little back, if anything
- they are psychologically corrupt
- toxic males are entitled perverts; they believe they should be able to do anything but everything has to be done for them
- toxic males are sociopaths
- toxic males think women are just horny all the time and can't wait to have sex with anyone; this is projection because they think women are like them. They're not.
- If you make any comment about your body or about sex around them, you're asking for trouble. These men are not adults. They're children in adult bodies just waiting to exploit somebody else.
- The toxic male can behave himself until he gets around other toxic males, then they group up to harass and try to emotionally destroy any female around them. They are haters, they just don't realize it. And they are very fearful of women, trying to overpower them whenever possible.
- Toxic males are in the power over others system. Since they don't have any power over self, they try to empower themselves by taking others' energy and ruining them emotionally.
- Toxic males pick on other males, trying to establish dominance. They are often violent and bullies.
- They are condescending to everyone but themselves who they constantly talk up
- Toxic males believe that when you do things like lose weight or buy new clothes, you're doing it to tickle their fancy and to invite their comments or worse. They believe everything you do is for the sake of their own titillation.
- Speaking of which, toxic males think they're funny, using double entendres to broadcast their sexuality to see if they can pick up new partners. They are constantly on the lookout for new women to have sex with.
- What reminded me of this is the word “titillation.” You can't use words like, “hot,” around them or “steamy,” “sexy,” “organ,” “package” …. because they instantly come up with sexual innuendo as soon as they hear it, or if they're not smart enough to make a wisecrack, they just laugh their usual dirty laugh.
- They make the same old jokes that were made 50 years ago like, “once you go black, you never go back.” They're not even original or creative. They're just replaying the same old record with the same worn out grooves.
- These men believe that women are the property of the man they're with. If they're not with another man, then they're fair game. Of course they tell all their friends that she'd do better being with them, not with the guy she's with because they have a bigger penis, or whatever reason they come up with. And then they take out their verbal ax and start to hack at whatever they see as faulty about this guy.
- They assume that if a woman is alone, she must be sleeping around.
- They have no moral compass – they'll try to seduce anyone even their brother's wife or a close friend's partner. Why? To enforce the idea of their own superiority over other males.
- These men are competitive and the only reason they will show a woman they're sleeping with around is to flaunt her in front of his friends. Otherwise the woman they're screwing, they devalue and hide from public eye. That's to keep up their false persona of being “Mr Nice Guy.”
- All their toxic friends will try to get a piece of their friend's action as well because they compete with each other.
- They raise their sons to be like them, but they raise their daughters to be virgins at marriage. Why? Because they don't want their daughters to become the prey of men like themselves. Why? Because when the daughter breaks up her relationship, she goes back to mom and dad's to live. The son is supposed to always be a working man so this doesn't apply to him. Men are seen as being able to take care of themselves, women are seen as dependent. As if...
- These are people you can NEVER and I emphasize NEVER relax or let your guard down around. Ever! They're always looking at ways to objectify and exploit anybody they can.
- Some of them believe that if they look good that's enough, they don't have to do anything about their personality
- They have filthy minds. Some live in the underbelly of our culture, while others are the husband next door nobody would ever suspect anything of.
- These men are mind controlled. They are obsessed with themselves and with sex and they don't realize that their dirty minds have become the very thing that entraps them.
- They're the ones who run and don't take responsibility when she gets pregnant. They were only doing it for fun. The responsibility for not getting pregnant is hers. They turn their backs on their own children.
- All toxic males will complain about this list and write me off as being crazy.
Toxic masculinity is rife in this world because of generational abuse by both parents.
Does this sound crazy? Do I sound crazy? No. I'm just a keen observer of life on earth. I know a lot of this through experience, having observed many toxic males in my relationships and at the job. Why am I telling you this? So you don't fall into the same trap I did.
Having to deal with men like this throughout my life is the very reason I've never been in a long term relationship nor have I ever gotten married. I felt that being in relationships was demeaning and upon beginning to date realized that I was being regarded as half a person, or as an extension of his life or a sex object. I was also not interested in playing a limiting role, I was interested in finding myself, my true self. As an ET consciousness, I know we do this through relationship but I was used to getting positive feedback and love, not what passes for a relationship here.
Is there a toxic female counterpart? You bet there is. I will write about this in another video.
I've been hitting my neighbour and his family with violet flame and white light the last few days. So he comes up with the statement during a conversation: “If you keep bending over like that, I'll have to go get the old guy in the back apartment.” Yes, the wino who I'm already not speaking to. Another similar type to my neighbour. Obviously this is his demonics hitting me back for trying to clear his energy field, and calling in AA Michael last night to help. His kid also told me the other day that he and his dad were having dreams about demonics, so that's another confirmation that what I'm doing was effective.
This neighbour had tried to have sex with me when I first moved in. Seriously. He's a player and 20 years younger than I am. Ever since that show about cougars, older women seem to have taken on a new role in society. You have to stop listening to that – it's all bullshit. If you keep letting the TV direct your every thought, you'll never be able to free yourself. I've had it out with this guy over his trying to seduce me and now that he's done it again, although in his comment he tried to deflect his own sexual interest in me by implying the neighbour would be, I still realized he's at it again. I suspect he's never stopped, really.
I'm tired of dealing with people who are brainwashed and mind controlled, people who can't think for themselves even.
I can move to someplace better and spend twice as much, my entire pension, on rent. So that's not gonna happen. I'm stuck here by myself for now and I'd rather be alone than put up with this baloney.
I want the Matrix out of my life, in whatever form it shows up in. That's how adamant I am about walking my talk. I'm tired of toxic people.
I have dealt with men like this all my life, and at first it was a shock to me, I didn't understand it, but eventually I was so badly abused that I decided I wanted nothing more to do with men. The couple times I went back on that decision only confirmed my suspicions. Are there good men out there? Of course there are! But there are also men sent by their attachments to attack women of the Light, and I'm one of those.
We have to look at both sides, folks. What you see happening in the physical reality and then you have to learn to understand what's going on behind it multi-dimensionally. Unless you take a multi-dimensional approach to everything you have to endure here on earth, then you'll never come to understand it enough to be able to avoid it or to protect yourself. I know that I moved here six years ago and the place I'm still living in reflects my mindset of six years ago because nothing around me has changed. Does it reflect my current mindset? Not really.
Ivo: And the multi-dimensional approach to viewing life is a good point, my love. May I expand on it?
Me: Did you put the idea of that fairy decoration in my head? That thing costs $50 and it's beautiful but it's still $50.
Ivo: Athena did. She wants you to buy it.
Me: You should see this thing, really, folks. It's gorgeous and would look great in our garden, better than the angel statue Ivo thinks is ugly.
Ivo: It is not ugly as much as it is inaccurate. Angels are so beautiful that when you see one, you are taken aback, their energy is so wonderful and loving, their faces are adorned with the utmost of beauty possible for a face. Their wings are often so delicate and graceful that you are left speechless. A phenomenal being indeed is the angel. No, not all angels have wings. Some have smaller wings, some have larger wings, but they fly nonetheless.
Me: How many of us have had flying dreams? I have.
Ivo: Which brings us back to our original topic. Attempt to understand what is happening multi-dimensionally. When you do so, you begin to connect with the subtle forces that create physical reality.
Me: I like what I did the other day. I pulled into a parking spot and there was a big black truck ahead of me. I scratched my chin and thought, “Well, do I turn the car off and consider this a loss or.....?” and then here comes this woman and her children. I knew, I could sense it, that they were the family of this man sitting in the black truck. Sure enough. They put in the groceries and climbed in the truck and backed out. Really folks, when I can do things like this, I can see what I'm creating or co-creating happen right in front of me, do you think I want to make time for toxic males? I'm sorry, I believe all people need to have all they need to live, and these men and women for that matter should not be out on the street, but dealing with them and the problems they cause is just a nuisance when I see the phenomenal magic my life is becoming. They're just trying to take the joy of life away from me, and I won't give it to them.
Ivo: Nor should you, my love, yet because you are an empath you care about everyone and hope that these men get help. You realize that enabling someone who refuses to get help is not the way you wish to spend your day, you have helped him all you can, and yet he still talks down to you, so you have had enough of him.
Me: Yes. I understand he can't do any better than that, but I'm finished listening to his vulgarity and his profane mind. Walk away, folks, I'm telling you, walk away. Ivo's trying to get me to focus my life on the magic instead of the vulgar, insane, profane people who walk around here.
Ivo: I am. If they seek no help, then they will receive none through your systems. They always receive help if they should but listen.
Me: Listening isn't the toxic male's strong suit, I've found. Talking is. They talk because they think they know everything and it only reveals to me how little they do know.
Ivo: Correct, my love. Focus on what you want. Focus on the multi-dimensional, focus on me, focus on love. There are so many better things. Let these men go.
Me: I just want people to take note, this isn't the time for the gender war in the comments. We've been manipulated by occult forces – all of us have – male and female and we all have to wake up to what's going on and stop bashing the other gender. Males and females were meant to work together but divide and conquer has been used on us. Bring people into your life who align with your values. If they're not there, either move or wait. There aren't many of us on the planet now who can embrace higher values as opposed to the walking wounded who have been attacked by demonics throughout one lifetime after the next, but send their demonics lots of love and hope for the best for these people. There will probably be backlash as I've been finding out. I had another dark attack this past week but we took care of it before it could fully play out.
Us light warriors are here to do battle, and it's against these dark forces and it's for the sake of even the toxic males and females – to create space for them so they can change. The first thing we have to do is to stop hating them but also to stop being their fool!
That's what lightworkers came to earth for in such large numbers since world war 2 for: to help the consciousness rise.
Ivo: And when you see one who is struggling as the toxic male is, send them your love. It can be done anonymously.
Me: Thanks, Ivo.
Ivo: Now, you will go buy the fairy figure because I believe it will look beautiful in our garden. I may put an aura around the figure of coloured lights so that she shines in her true loveliness.
Me: Cool, thanks, Ivo!
Ivo: I am only too happy, my love.
Me: No hope for the angel, though?
Ivo: I am afraid not.
COPYRIGHT OF THESE IMAGES IS HELD BY IMPLANT COMMUNICATIONS. ANY THEFT OF THESE IMAGES IS PROSECUTABLE BY LAW. Ivo's image is watermarked because his image is this service's logo; Tiannia is watermarked because this is my other body.